New Italian David Bowie Fanzine launching order now!
Each day our world goes on with several notices. Wikipedia is constantly upgraded and probably you can see online how your favorite band is changing its line-up.
What does remain to us from a paper magazine?
DB Blackstar Fanzine has the purpose to be a delightful extension from the digital world: inhedited articles, targeted deepenings and much more! A little but precious medium of communication for whom wants to be in line with the times, but has not intention to watch only a cold piece of a touch screen.
An embrace to the nostalgic lovers of the printed paper, but also an enjoyable reminder for new generations, to find the spirit and the fascination of the news on a magazine: 28 high quality colorful pages with a nostalgic surprise: a stickers’ album with the first two pages dedicated to the collection of the 40th anniversary picture discs and the first four stickers for free! For the next ones…stay tuned!!!!
The contents of the first run in 100 copies only, both in Italian and in English:
- PAGE HAMILTON: A HEADBANGER AT THE COURT OF THE THIN WHITE DUKE, by F.F. Falco
- COMIC “LETTER TO HERMIONE” by F.F. Falco & F. Esposito
- BOWIE ON THE COMICS, by M. Tonolli
- OUR EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW TO GAVIN EVANS, by M. Tonolli & E. Mattirolo + advert designed by Gavin Evans
- DOLLAR DAYS AND THE GENEROSITY OF DAVID BOWIE, by S. Marzi
- OUR EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW TO MASAYOSHI SUKITA, by M. Tonolli
- REVIEW of the new book: BOWIE – GOLDEN YEARS by Roger Griffin
- ZIGGY AT THE EARLS COURT HALL 1973: review by G. Hanekroot
- SUCH A PERFECT DAY, by S. Bernardo